Access to industry and company information can help you develop a winning game plan in advancing your career or landing that next job. There are many resources that are beneficial, and many are free. It has never been easier to be “in the know”… from push alerts, to subscriptions, to local news. Don’t forget to follow companies on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and G+.
- NJ Biz’s Top NJ Companies Lists link
- ReferenceUSA link Accessible through most libraries. Many allow you to access the numerous ReferenceUSA databases from your home via their website and a library card.
- Bloomberg.com link
- Yahoo Finance link
- Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce link
- Mid-Jersey Chamber of Commerce link
- NJ Next Stop link Acquire valuable insights into New Jersey’s industries, jobs and cutting-edge career paths.
- NJ Biz link NJ’s leading business magazine. Sign up for their subscription-based weekly publication and also their FREE free and daily weekly email blasts to learn about newsworthy business information in the Garden State.
- Google Alerts link Establish an alert to notify you every time a company appears in the news.
- Crain’s Philadelphia link
- Crain’s New York link
Key Company Information
- Company Investor Relations Page
- Company Press Releases
- Company Social Media
- Company Website
- Occupational Outlook Handbook by the Bureau of Labor Statistics link
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Job Statistics by the Bureau of Labor Statistics link
- Current Population Survey by the Bureau of Labor Statistics link
- O*Net Online link
- Google Trends link
* By listing these assessments, we are not providing an endorsement, implicit or implied. They are listed as a resource that only you can determine if they are suitable for you.