- Are you using old school methods?
- Struggling to be noticed?
- Want to learn how social media can land you the job?
Job boards are NOT how you are likely to land a job, yet people spend hours on this least effective approach.
Companies, recruiters, hiring managers, human resource officials are part of a powerful community who are using social media because it works.
You may be avoiding social media for any number of reasons, some justifiable. However, the positives and opportunities outweigh your reluctance to jump on board. Discover why social media needs to be part of your job search strategy and what steps you can employ to propel you ahead of the competition.
Social media can help you uncover job leads, build your professional brand, and accelerate your job search so you have that paycheck in hand faster than expected!
- Saturday, May 20th, 2017 – Monthly Meeting
- FREE! All are welcome.
- Address: St. Gregory the Great Community Parish Center (rear of the parking lot), 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, New Jersey, 08690. Directions Website
UPCOMING 2017 MEETINGS
- May 20 “Social Media Secrets for Job Search” featuring Mitch Federman
- June 17 “What’s Your Challenge?” Solutions at the Hamilton Area YMCA 1315 Whitehorse-Mercerville Road Hamilton, NJ 08619 map
- July 15 “Creating Your Master Resume” featuring Gary Lande
- August 19 “Forming Your Own Executive Board” featuring Benny Recine
- September 16 Topic TBD
- October 21 Topic TBD
- November 18 Topic TBD
- December 16 Holiday Potluck Networking