- This event has passed.
“Forming Your Own Executive Board” featuring Benny Recine
August 19, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
If CEOs have board of directors, why don’t you? If you are in transition or in need of advice on how to advance in your career, you will need objective third party advice. What better way than to form your own board of directors? Benny Recine will discuss the nuances of how to form your own board of directors and discuss how this can benefit your career.
- Saturday,August 19th, 2017 – Monthly Meeting
- 8:30am-10:30am with networking afterwards
- FREE! All are welcome.
- Address: St. Gregory the Great Community Parish Center (rear of the parking lot), 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, New Jersey, 08690. Directions Website
UPCOMING 2017 MEETINGS
- July 15 Creating your Master Resume featuring Gary Lande
- August 19 “Forming Your Own Executive Board” featuring Benny Recine
- September 16 Alex Freund
- October 21 The Job Seeker’s Checklist, Valerie S. Williams
- November 18 Negotiate Your Salary at EVERY Step of the Job Process featuring Abby Kohut (Absolutely Abby)
- December 16 Holiday Potluck Networking
ABOUT the CAREER SUPPORT GROUP (at St. Gregory the Great)
For 10 years, we have been a dynamic support group where job seekers and jobholders connect to move forward in their careers and where participants are willing and committed to providing help to one another in the job search process. We generally meet on the third Saturday of the month at 8:30am. Our meetings are FREE and primarily geared toward professionals. All are welcome including those actively seeking new positions, considering a career change, graduating or re-entering the market, and those who just want to stay abreast of current trends. We are an active, non-denominational group serving the greater Hamilton, Robbinsville, Princeton, Plainsboro, Freehold, the Windsors, the Brunswicks, and surrounding NJ/PA areas. www.careersupportgroup.org
ABOUT BENNY RECINE
Benny has been a project manager for over 20 years and a certified PM for over 10. Benny is currently working for Sutherland Global Services, the largest privately held BPO. Benny is a Project Manager and Director in the Sutherland EPMO Global Strategic Initiates. Benny has also worked in the regulatory software arena for over 9 years and is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS). Benny is also a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and in addition to being a project manager, he has worked as a program manager and helped develop a project management office at former companies.
Benny Recine is an active leader in the job seeker support community. He is the current President of The Career Support Group at St. Gregory the Great in Hamilton, NJ and a board member of The Breakfast Club of New Jersey in East Brunswick, NJ.