How Recruiters Use LinkedIn
Recruiter, and job seeker ally Ed Han is thrilled to return to CSG. In this presentation, we will dive deep into the resources available to recruiters on LinkedIn and why you get weird invitations to connect.
Please come with questions about this, and your craziest “I can’t believe a recruiter said/asked me this” stories. You’ll get answers: promise! And we will pull back the curtain on why recruiters are almost always late.
If you know someone graduating this spring, be sure to invite them so they are set up for their job search.
This event is FREE and begins at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 15. All Career Support Group meetings are open to the public and there is no cost to participate. Doors will open at 8:15 a.m. There will be an opportunity to network afterwards so bring your personal business cards.
The meeting will be in held at St. Gregory the Great’s Community Parish Center located at the rear of the parking lot. Our address is: 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, New Jersey, 08690. Additional information can be found at www.careersupportgroup.org including directions.
- Saturday, April 15th – Monthly Meeting
- FREE! All are welcome.
- Address: St. Gregory the Great Community Parish Center (rear of the parking lot), 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, New Jersey, 08690. Directions Website
UPCOMING 2017 MEETINGS
- April 15 “How Recruiters Use LinkedIn” featuring Ed Han
- May 20 “Social Media Secrets for Job Search” featuring Mitch Federman
- June 17 “What’s Your Challenge?” Solutions ***to be held at YWCA Hamilton***
- July 15 “Creating Your Master Resume” featuring Gary Lande
- August 19 “Forming Your Own Executive Board” featuring Benny Recine
- September 16 Topic TBD
- October 21 Topic TBD
- November 18 Topic TBD
- December 16 Holiday Potluck Networking
ABOUT the CAREER SUPPORT GROUP (at St. Gregory the Great)
For 10 years, we have been a dynamic support group where job seekers and jobholders connect to move forward in their careers and where participants are willing and committed to providing help to one another in the job search process. We generally meet on the third Saturday of the month at 8:30am. Our meetings are FREE and primarily geared toward professionals. All are welcome including those actively seeking new positions, considering a career change, graduating or re-entering the market, and those who just want to stay abreast of current trends. We are an active, non-denominational group serving the greater Hamilton, Robbinsville, Princeton, Plainsboro, Freehold, the Windsors, the Brunswicks, and surrounding NJ/PA areas. www.careersupportgroup.org