Managing Your Job Search Campaign (August 18, 2018)
August 18 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Managing Your Job Search Campaign
Join us on August 18th at 8:30 a.m. on how to manage your job search campaign – both effectively and efficiently. Gary will share a game plan, tactics, and tools to help you land faster.
- Saturday, August 19th, 2018 – Monthly Meeting
- FREE! All are welcome.
- Expert presenters cover a new job search / career management topic each month.
- Address: St. Gregory the Great Church Community Parish Center (rear of the parking lot), 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, New Jersey, 08690. Directions
UPCOMING 2018 MEETINGS
- August 18 “Managing Your Job Search Campaign” with guest presenter, Gary Lande
- September 15 “Dress for Success” with guest presenter Vicki Corrodi
- October 20 “Stop Looking for a Job… Start Building Your Career” with guest presenter, Keith Bogen
- November 17 More to come! Special guest presenter, Terrence Seamon
- December 15 Holiday Networking Party
ABOUT the CAREER SUPPORT GROUP (at St. Gregory the Great Church)
We are where job search and career management come together. For 10+ years, the Career Support Group (CSG) at St. Gregory the Great Church has provided a safe space for participants from the greater Mercer-Bucks area committed to helping one another. Our interactive meetings are ideal for those actively seeking new positions, wanting to advance in their careers, considering a career change, graduating, re-entering the market, and those who just want to stay abreast of current trends.
Meetings are held monthly on the third Saturday at 8:30 a.m. at St. Gregory the Great, 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, NJ 08690. Each month features a guest career expert and presentation. Meetings are non-denominational and geared toward professionals. All are welcome to join us. There is no cost to participate. For directions and more details, please visit our website at www.careersupportgroup.org.
ABOUT GARY LANDE
Gary has a strong operational background with many years in top Fortune pharmaceutical companies including Johnson & Johnson and Bristol Myers Squibb. This experience has enabled him to develop efficient processes that he uses to help clients reduce the amount of time they are in a job search. He focuses on helping to land interviews by perfecting resume, enhancing LinkedIn profiles, and writing compelling cover letters that get you the interview. In summary, Gary Lande helps people land! showingyouthewayforward.com