- This event has passed.
Apply the Breakthrough Roadmap to Landing Your Next Job (Feb 17, 2018)
February 17, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 amFree
How do you live from your aspirations not your limitations? Breakthrough is a shift in mindset and the skills to transform aspirations into bold and yet practical action steps. The Breakthrough Roadmap is a systematic way to help guide you. Join Doug Berger, author, speaker and founder of INNOVATE for a stimulating, experiential conversation about how to apply breakthrough approaches to landing your next job and to thinking about your career.
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 – Monthly Meeting
- FREE! All are welcome.
- Expert presenters cover a new job search / career management topic each month.
- Address: St. Gregory the Great Church Community Parish Center (rear of the parking lot), 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, New Jersey, 08690. Directions
UPCOMING 2018 MEETINGS
- February 17 “Apply the Breakthrough Roadmap to Landing Your Next Job” with guest presenter, Doug Berger
- March 17 Guest presenter, John Hadley
- April 21 Guest presenter, Abby Kohut
- May 19 “LinkedIn: It’s About Being Found” with guest presenter, Alex Freund
- June 16 Guest presenter, Marty Latman
- July 21
- August 18
- September 15
- October 20
- November 17
- December 15
ABOUT the CAREER SUPPORT GROUP (at St. Gregory the Great Church)
For 10+ years, the Career Support Group has been an active support group where job seekers and jobholders connect to move forward in their careers and where participants are willing and committed to providing help to one another in the job search process. We meet on the third Saturday of the month at 8:30am at St. Gregory the Great Church , 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, NJ, 08690 (directions). Meetings begin at 8:30, are FREE to attend, open to all, non-denominational. Each month a new job search or career management topic is presented by a career expert that is geared towards professionals. Ideal for those seeking to manage and advance in their career, job seekers, recent graduates, those re-entering the job force, and those wanting to stay abreast of current employment / career trends. www.careersupportgroup.org
ABOUT DOUG BERGER
Doug Berger is the founder of INNOVATE, a consulting firm known for its expertise in transformative growth, innovation and lean start-up entrepreneurship. Doug has worked extensively with Business Unit executives, CTOs, Chief Innovation Officers and Brand executives. He has trained thousands of project teams and managers in breakthrough thinking. He speaks on breakthrough and entrepreneurial approaches to growth.