This month, the Career Support Group at St. Gregory the Great will not feature a career expert. Our potluck meeting will be a festive event in which to enjoy casual conversation and to reconnect with one another with what’s happened in 2017, and where you’d like your career to be in 2018. We ask that you consider bringing a snack or covered dish that can be shared – optional.
Come tell us what you’ve been up to and perhaps you can “pay it forward.” You might just be the inspiration to someone currently in a transition to step out of their comfort zone or try something new!
This month’s Open House and Open Networking meeting is a great opportunity to network, share with one another your job search successes, or learn more in-depth about what types of positions/careers others are seeking as we head into a season of meeting many people for the holidays.
We especially invite all those who have been part of this St. Gregory job support group over the years and who have landed.
Time & Location
Saturday, December 16, 2017
8:30 am-19:30am (doors open at 8:15) Directions Link
- Meeting will be held at:
Saint Gregory the Great Church
Parish Center (rear of parking lot)
4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton, NJ 08690
- 8:15 a.m. Doors Open
- 8:30 a.m. Festivities Begin
UPCOMING 2018 MEETINGS
- January 20 “Uncovering the Hidden Job Market” with guest presenter, David Schuchman
- February 17 “Apply the Breakthrough Roadmap to Landing Your Next Job” with guest presenter, Doug Berger
- March 17 Guest presenter, John Hadley
- April 21 Guest presenter, Abby Kohut
- May 19 “LinkedIn: It’s About Being Found” with guest presenter, Alex Freund
- June 16 Guest presenter, Marty Latman