How Recruiters Use LinkedIn (March 20, 2021)
THIS MONTH’S MEETING
A “must attend” monthly meeting featuring, Ed Han, a self-described “talent geek,” word smith, and recruiter. He will share how recruiters use LinkedIn to identify candidates and what’s important in distinguishing you as the “ideal candidate.”
Ed is recognized nationally as a top LinkedIn career and job search professional and is widely known for his LinkedIn #tipoftheday. He has also appeared in numerous professional, job search, and media platforms — including Forbes magazine.
Log On & Meeting Details
- March 20, 2021 (Saturday) • 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- Please join from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- By Phone: (872) 240-3412
- Access Code: 605-781-557
2021 Monthly Meetings
We generally meet the third Saturday of the month. Like other organizations, we know the importance of our meetings and are working to bring them to you during COVID. We anticipate that we will have our remaining 2021 meetings, but cannot yet confirm when we will start meet in person again. Do mark your calendars for our 2021 dates — Jan 16, Feb 20, Mar 20, Apr 17, May 15, Jun 19, Jul 17, Aug 14, Sept 18, Oct 23, Nov 20, and Dec 18.
- All are welcome; open to the public. No cost to participate.
- Expert presenters cover emerging issues and insights for job search or career management/advancement each month.
- When we do return to in-person meetings, they will be at St. Gregory the Great Church Community Parish Center (Building #6 in rear of the parking lot), 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, New Jersey, 08690.
- www.careersupportgroup.org www.careersupportgroup.org/directions
About Career Support Group (CSG)
We are where job search and career management come together. For 10+ years, the Career Support Group (CSG) at St. Gregory the Great Church in Hamilton Square, NJ, has provided a safe space for participants to learn, network, and help one another.
Monthly meetings feature different career experts and topics to help you advance in your career or job search. We generally meet on the third Saturday each month from 8:30am – 10:30am. Meetings are geared towards professionals, are non-denominational and are open to the public. No cost to participate. All are welcome!
Participants include those seeking new job positions, wanting to advance in their careers, considering a career change, re-entering the labor market, recently graduated, and those who want to stay abreast of current trends or are paying it forward.
When we are able to meet once again post-COVID, we will meet at St. Gregory the Great’s Community Parish Center (building 6 in rear of parking lot), 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, NJ 08690. Meetings are non-denominational and all are welcome to attend.