Game Changer (July 21, 2018)
Game Changer: The One Page Marketing Plan
With so many ideas on how to write a resume, we have forgotten the most important marketing tool. The one-page marketing plan is a game changer. Without a plan, your career is like dust in the wind. At some point frustration and job disappointment may set it in. There’s no reason why you can’t be the champion of your own career grand slam!
The one-page marketing plan can be used to help you navigate the ebbs and flows everyone faces in their career. It’s a clear, concise plan that can be used as ice-breaker and a powerful tool that enables others to help you as you advance throughout in your career. It is a way to stay grounded while moving ahead without the emotional drama usually encountered in a job change, a performance review, or even a job loss.
Be sure to attend as Benny Recine discusses the differences between a marketing plan and a resume as in career management.
- Saturday, July 21, 2018 – Monthly Meeting
- FREE! All are welcome.
- Expert presenters cover a new job search / career management topic each month.
- Address: St. Gregory the Great Church Community Parish Center (rear of the parking lot), 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, New Jersey, 08690. Directions
- July 21 “Game Changer: The 1-Page Marketing Plan” with guest presenter, Benny Recine
- August 18 “Managing Your Job Search Campaign” with guest presenter, Gary Lande
- September 15 “Dress for Success” with guest presenter Vicki Corrodi
- October 20 “Stop Looking for a Job… Start Building Your Career” with guest presenter, Keith Bogen
- November 17 More to come! Special guest presenter, Terrence Seamon
- December 15 Holiday Networking Party
ABOUT the CAREER SUPPORT GROUP (at St. Gregory the Great)
We are where job search and career management come together. For 10+ years, the Career Support Group (CSG) at St. Gregory the Great Church has provided a safe space for participants from the greater Mercer-Bucks area committed to helping one another. Our interactive meetings are ideal for those actively seeking new positions, wanting to advance in their careers, considering a career change, graduating, re-entering the market, and those who just want to stay abreast of current trends.
Meetings are held monthly on the third Saturday at 8:30 a.m. at St. Gregory the Great, 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, NJ 08690. Each month features a guest career expert and presentation. Meetings are non-denominational and geared toward professionals. All are welcome to join us. There is no cost to participate. For directions and more details, please visit our website at www.careersupportgroup.org.
ABOUT BENNY RECINE
Benny has been a project manager for over 20 years and a certified PM for over 10. Benny is currently working for Sutherland, the largest privately held BPO. Benny is a Project Manager and Principal in the Sutherland EPMO Global Strategic Initiates. Benny has also worked in the regulatory software arena for over 9 years and is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS). Benny is also a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and in addition to being a certified project manager or PMP, he has worked as a program manager and helped develop a project management office at former companies.
Benny Recine is an active leader in the job seeker support community. He is the current President of The Career Support Group at St. Gregory the Great in Hamilton, NJ and a board member of The Breakfast Club of New Jersey in East Brunswick, NJ.