Monthly Meeting (3/17/2017)
If you are in job search or seeking to advance in your career, the Career Support Group’s monthly meetings are for you! Each month is a new speaker and topic. In March, we welcome special presenter John Hadley. Mark your calendars. We look forward to seeing you.
- Saturday, March 17th, 2018 – Monthly Meeting
- 8:30am-10:30am with networking afterwards
- FREE! Open to public. All are welcome.
- Address: St. Gregory the Great Community Parish Center (rear of the parking lot), 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, New Jersey, 08690. Directions Website
- March 17 Guest presenter, John Hadley
- April 21 Guest presenter, Abby Kohut
- May 19 “LinkedIn: It’s About Being Found” with guest presenter, Alex Freund
- June 16 Special Guest presenter, Marty Latman
- July 21 More to come!
- August 18 More to come!
- September 15 More to come!
- October 20 More to come!
- November 17 More to come!
- December 15 More to come!
ABOUT the CAREER SUPPORT GROUP (at St. Gregory the Great)
For 10+ years, the Career Support Group (CSG) at St. Gregory the Great Church has been a dynamic support group where job seekers and jobholders connect to move forward in their careers and where participants are willing and committed to providing help to one another in job search and career advancement. We generally meet on the third Saturday of the month at 8:30am. Our meetings are FREE and primarily geared toward professionals. All are welcome including those actively seeking new positions, considering a career change, graduating or re-entering the market, and those who just want to stay abreast of current trends. We are an active, non-denominational group serving the greater Hamilton and central New Jersey-Bucks County area. www.careersupportgroup.org directions
ABOUT JOHN HADLEY
John Hadley founded John Hadley Associates nearly 15 years ago to help job seekers land the job and pay they deserve. As a career coach, he helps individuals get on track with their careers. He also works with professionals across New Jersey struggling to become and be seen as influential leaders. John offers a FREE Career Tips Email Newsletter to 9,500 subscribers, each month bringing valuable advice on marketing yourself for a career search, and for accelerating your career. You can find that and a variety of other career resources on his website at www.JHACareers.com