Apply the Breakthrough Road Map to Landing Your Next Job (2/17/2018)
How do you live from your aspirations not your limitations? Breakthrough is a shift in mindset and the skills to transform aspirations into bold and yet practical action steps. The Breakthrough Roadmap is a systematic way to help guide you. Join Doug Berger, author, speaker and founder of INNOVATE for a stimulating, experiential conversation about how to apply breakthrough approaches to landing your next job and to thinking about your career.
- Saturday, February 20th 2018 – Monthly Meeting
- 8:30am-10:30am with networking afterwards
- FREE! Open to public. All are welcome.
- Address: St. Gregory the Great Community Parish Center (rear of the parking lot), 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, New Jersey, 08690. Directions Website
- February 17 “Apply the Breakthrough Roadmap to Landing Your Next Job” with guest presenter, Doug Berger
- March 17 Guest presenter, John Hadley
- April 21 Guest presenter, Abby Kohut
- May 19 “LinkedIn: It’s About Being Found” with guest presenter, Alex Freund
- June 16 Special Guest presenter, Marty Latman
- July 21 More to come!
- August 18 More to come!
- September 15 More to come!
- October 20 More to come!
- November 17 More to come!
- December 15 More to come!
ABOUT the CAREER SUPPORT GROUP (at St. Gregory the Great)
For 10+ years, the Career Support Group (CSG) at St. Gregory the Great Church has been a dynamic support group where job seekers and jobholders connect to move forward in their careers and where participants are willing and committed to providing help to one another in job search and career advancement. We generally meet on the third Saturday of the month at 8:30am. Our meetings are FREE and primarily geared toward professionals. All are welcome including those actively seeking new positions, considering a career change, graduating or re-entering the market, and those who just want to stay abreast of current trends. We are an active, non-denominational group serving the greater Hamilton and central New Jersey-Bucks County area. www.careersupportgroup.org directions
ABOUT DOUG BERGER
Doug Berger is the founder of INNOVATE, a consulting firm known for its expertise in transformative growth, innovation and lean start-up entrepreneurship. Doug has worked extensively with Business Unit executives, CTOs, Chief Innovation Officers and Brand executives. He has trained thousands of project teams and managers in breakthrough thinking. He speaks on breakthrough and entrepreneurial approaches to growth.