Uncover the Hidden Job Market (1/20/18) featuring David Schuchman
Uncover the Hidden Job Market
Too often, job seekers state they cannot find a job. Does knowing that 70% of open positions are not actively published (as per several sources) make you feel more hopeful? This month’s presentation at the Career Support Group will highlight opportunities you may be overlooking. We’ll look at why employers often use non-published ways of finding professional talent and how you can be found. We’ll also discuss ways to begin to overcome the hidden job challenge so you are exposed to more professional opportunities.
- January 20 “Uncovering the Hidden Job Market” with guest presenter, David Schuchman
- February 17 “Apply the Breakthrough Roadmap to Landing Your Next Job” with guest presenter, Doug Berger
- March 17 Guest presenter, John Hadley
- April 21 Guest presenter, Abby Kohut
- May 19 “LinkedIn: It’s About Being Found” with guest presenter, Alex Freund
- June 16 Special Guest presenter, Marty Latman
- July 21 More to come!
- August 18 More to come!
- September 15 More to come!
- October 20 More to come!
- November 17 More to come!
- December 15 More to come!
ABOUT the CAREER SUPPORT GROUP (at St. Gregory the Great)
For 10+ years, the Career Support Group at St. Gregory the Great Church has been a dynamic support group where job seekers and jobholders connect to move forward in their careers and where participants are willing and committed to providing help to one another in job search and career advancement. We generally meet on the third Saturday of the month at 8:30am. Our meetings are FREE and primarily geared toward professionals. All are welcome including those actively seeking new positions, considering a career change, graduating or re-entering the market, and those who just want to stay abreast of current trends. We are an active, non-denominational group serving the greater Hamilton and central New Jersey-Bucks County area. www.careersupportgroup.org