Holiday Networking Potluck Meeting (12/16/17)
Holiday Networking Potluck Meeting – December 17, 2017
We’re still meeting! A little bit of snow isn’t going to stop us from celebrating the successful friends made, job leads found, new doors opened, and even many new jobs! So please stop by between 8:30am-10:30am – there will be plenty of food to enjoy and fine company of course.
This month, the Career Support Group at St. Gregory the Great will not feature a career expert. Our potluck meeting will be a festive event in which to enjoy casual conversation and to reconnect with one another with what’s happened in 2017, and where you’d like your career to be in 2018. We ask that you consider bringing a snack or covered dish that can be shared – it’s optional. Liquid refreshments will be provided.
For those in a job search or career transition let’s celebrate your successes both big and small. Current, past, and new members are invited to stop by.
It’s a chance to reconnect, share your successful job search tips, re-energize for networking during the holiday season for a successful 2018. This is a terrific opportunity to “pay it forward” or provide the support needed to someone in a career transition in getting them out of their comfort zone.
If you haven’t been expanding your LinkedIn networks, this is a great event to start. Don’t forget to bring your personal business cards. See you there!
- Saturday, December 16th, 2017 – Monthly Meeting
- FREE! All are welcome.
- Address: St. Gregory the Great Community Parish Center (rear of the parking lot), 4620 Nottingham Way, Hamilton Square, New Jersey, 08690. Directions Website
UPCOMING 2018 MEETINGS
- January 20 “Uncovering the Hidden Job Market” with guest presenter, David Schuchman
- February 17 “Apply the Breakthrough Roadmap to Landing Your Next Job” with guest presenter, Doug Berger
- March 17 Guest presenter, John Hadley
- April 21 Guest presenter, Abby Kohut
- May 19 “LinkedIn: It’s About Being Found” with guest presenter, Alex Freund
- June 16 Guest presenter, Marty Latman
ABOUT the CAREER SUPPORT GROUP (at St. Gregory the Great)
For 10 years, we have been a dynamic support group where job seekers and jobholders connect to move forward in their careers and where participants are willing and committed to providing help to one another in the job search process. We generally meet on the third Saturday of the month at 8:30am. Our meetings are FREE and primarily geared toward professionals. All are welcome including those actively seeking new positions, considering a career change, graduating or re-entering the market, and those who just want to stay abreast of current trends. We are an active, non-denominational group serving the greater Hamilton, Robbinsville, Princeton, Plainsboro, Freehold, the Windsors, the Brunswicks, and surrounding NJ/PA areas. www.careersupportgroup.org